I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed being a part of your team. It felt good coming to work knowing that the firm was helping families each and every day – whether it be with the services we perform or by supporting the Theresa Foundation. I am going to miss working here, but will continue to refer others to the firm and support everything you stand for. I also want to say thank you for all of the thoughtful things you have provided me and the staff with. Holiday parties are always a nice time to socialize, bagels on Wednesdays, the endless amount gift cards you give away, (and those are just to name a few). Please know that these things never go unappreciated. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to be part of Team Russo.
- Melanie MacDonough, Former Staff I can't begin to thank you for helping me and my mom. Your caring & devotion to us during a difficult time was more than any words can express. We can't thank you enough and we will never forget all you have done. My mother couldn't be in a better place and she is happy & we have peace of mind. It means the world to us!
- Angela R, Massapequa, NY Vincent,
Thanks again for inviting me to your seminar luncheon.
John’s Diaz-Chermack’s presentation was top notch and very informative.
I have to complement your office staff, what a team!
Friendly, courteous and professional. It would be my pleasure
to recommend your firm to family, friends and clients.
- John D., Valley Stream, NY I originally consulted Vincent Russo when my wife and I retired and we wanted to plan these remaining years for ourselves and our family. When the Peace of Mind program was originally offered, we enrolled because it seemed to us that we were seeking just that: peace of mind. The unpredictability of life demonstrated to us that having legal consultants who knew us and our family needs at our finger tips was a wise decision on our part. The annual review as well as the yearlong opportunity to ask questions as they arise provides important support in a timely fashion. The additional services such as on-line availability of documents and conferences certainly add to our comfort. In addition to the professionalism of their services the cordiality and congeniality of the firm's staff contributes to our satisfaction.
- Murray W., Old Bethpage, NY Dear Mr. Russo, Thank you for your generosity in taking an ad in our Souvenir Journal for the Harvest Jazz Brunch. Your ad will appear in our Journal to be distributed the day of the Jazz Brunch, November 16, 2003. Your participation and support of the annual fund-raiser assists us in our efforts to provide affordable, quality housing options for the elderly.
- Sister Catherine O’Shea, O.P. - Chairperson, Journal Committee My dad was 89 at the time started to have some very serious health issues. He was very aware of the legal issues facing him as he got older and he wanted to take care of getting his affairs in order. About that time I saw an ad for a free Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. seminar, right here in Lido Beach. When I came to the seminar I meet an attorney who had a very nice manner and was able to answer all of the questions I presented. She was knowledgeable and genuinely seemed to care about her clients. I then made an appointment for my father and myself. She made us both feel very comfortable. A plan was put together that protected my father and it was also brought to my attention some steps that I should take to protect myself. Whenever I had a question, there was an answer, if I called, my call was always returned very promptly. My prior experience with a lawyer was not like that. For example, I would call and sometimes not get a call back or an answer for two weeks. If someone I know asked me where they should go for help with a legal matter, especially concerning Elder Law I would not hesitate to send them to Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
- Patricia Tullo - Long Beach, New York