Dear Kim and Jackie,
About three years ago we went to a free seminar luncheon on Elder Care hosted by Russo Law Group. Kim Christian and Jacqueline Bergeron were in charge of running this seminar. At that time, we thought that we didn't really need to plan, but after this seminar, we realized how little we knew and how much we needed to legally protect ourselves and our family. A year later, due to health reasons, we needed to get our affairs in order. I called Russo Law and set up a meeting with Kim Christian and Jackie Bergeron. These two women are a powerhouse of information, accuracy, thoughtfulness, helpfulness, professionalism, efficiency and genuine concern. They walked us through a mountain of forms and after two months, we were presented with an organized binder of everything we needed, from new deeds, to trust accounts, to health proxies, to advanced directives, to powers of attorney. They stayed on the phone with one particular bank for easily two hours. We entrusted them with our financial and personal lives and they came through for us in a most comforting and professional manner. They also accommodated us when we had to meet with my two sons by coming to my house to facilitate the signing of many documents. Additionally, Russo Law has "sharefile", which has all of our documents online and can be accessed via a password.
Throughout the year, I had questions and willingly joined their Peace of Mind Program. This program offers worry-free maintenance of our estate plan for an annual fee, which bypasses our need for concern about extra fees. We can also transfer or gift our free one-hour attorney meeting to family member or friend. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Kim Christian and Jacqueline Bergeron to take care of your estate planning and elder care needs. Sincerely and thank you
- Linda and Robert Wright, Long Beach, NY We used Russo Law Group to set up with my elderly aunts estate. Deanna Eble and the team were very helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.
- Danielle Martorano Fazio, Manorville, NY I am writing to say how pleased we have been with the service Joanna Perez has given us thus far with the Medicaid process for our mom, Joan Brandreth. She has been very helpful and informative with whatever concerns and questions we have had. Thank You
- Diane Loney, Massapequa, NY Due to the positive reputation of the Russo Law Firm, friends and people we have met who recommended the group, and after their informative commercials on Channel 29, my husband and I decided to hire them back in 2008. Deanna M. Eble, Esq became our lawyer for my mother-in-law’s estate and Medicaid application, Cathy was the Case worker and they were exceptional. Once again, we needed legal assistance for my mother beginning in 2013. We again called Deanna M. Eble, Esq. who is a wonderful lawyer, who then introduced us to Kirrelle Freeman who began working with us in Spring 2018 and is still in process. We are awaiting a positive outcome after months of difficulty work. My mother’s issues have not been easy to say the least and many times I have called the office with many concerns. Each time, I was put at ease by Deanna or Kirrelle, who has also proven to be another wonder worker on this great team! My husband and I have been happy to be a part of the Russo clientele.
- Roseann & Ron Tauriello, Coram, NY The professional prompt service in answering questions has always been my experience at the Russo Law Group for close to 10 years from Kim (who was an associate when I met her and now is a partner) and more recently from Jacqueline. The Russo Team is 👍
- Eileen Grupinski-Wagda, Levittown, NY I rarely write testimonials but feel I must on behalf of Deanna Ebele and Kirrelle Freeman, my attorney and case manager at Vincent Russo Associates, Garden City, New York. I can, in good conscience, recommend either or both and must thank Kirrelle for the hours she has spent on the phone with me. For her compassion and kindness, her ability to listen, her unbelievable memory and her attention to detail..and for knowing when she does not know the answer and getting the answer from Deanna and for knowing when I need the answer from Deanna directly.. I have found Deanna to be kind, patient and with an incredible knowledge of elder law and estate planning. She recommends things that are necessary and does not try to sell things that are not. I, at first, had some hesitancy about working with an attorney probably 30 years my junior, feeling that she might not be able to empathize with the problems of a person of my age with such a mentally and physically ill spouse. I found that I have had nothing to worry about and that she has my back..and somehow can understand. Both Kirrelle and Deanna get back to me quickly, with Deanna even calling me when she is out of the office..Both call when they say they are going to call and DO what they say they are going to do.
- Linda Mankowitz , East Williston Park, NY Joanna Perez is the best. We could not have gotten through the process without her and Vincent. Joanna returns emails and phone calls promptly. She is on top of her field. She is delightful to work with. I am a lawyer myself and I know the benefits of being represented by the best.
- Constance W. Cranch, Esq., NY, NY After having a very bad situation with our uncle and his previous attorney, working with Deanna and Cathy was a godsend. They were very professional and passionate about their work. It was very clear who the client was (uncle) and his best interests were top priority. Deanna and Cathy were very responsive to everyone's needs. They made a very bad situation a positive one for my uncle and everyone involved. A sincere thank you. P.S. Rosana was also awesome too!
- Ruth and Dan Bendetti, Kansas City, MO Working with the Russo Law Group is a pleasure. The treatment of my Uncle and the patience to explain the situation was second to none. Cathy and Deanna were professional and understanding. I would recommend working with them to anybody.
- Willie Seiz, Washington, NJ I am passing along a recommendation of using the Russo Law Group as my Trust, Will, Living Will and Health Care Proxy were taken care of with much knowledge and expertise. These important documents are not so pleasant a task as ones mortality must be addressed. My lawyer, Deanna Eble, put me at such ease over my worry of losing my NYC exemptions on my property bill as she asured me they will fight for my rights if the City wanted to take away any of them. The drafts of these documents were explained to me and had time to go over them. The signing with witnesses was done very properly and I was given a handsome file system in which to conain all documents easily. I thank all of the Russo Law Group who helped and assisted me.
- Janice Derr, Queens Village, NY