Eric, I am still singing your praises down South for the incredible job that you did selling this real estate and handling the Ancillary Guardianship. You guys are AMAZING!
- Stratford N. Kiger, JD, MBA, CFP, CDFA, Kiger Law, P.C. Thank you for inviting me to the Elder Law Conference - another outstanding Vincent Russo Law Group event! When people talk about the importance of giving back, no one is a better example than you. By continually providing healthcare professionals with education, information and an atmosphere of fellowship, all of your lucky guests are in a better position to serve those who rely on our expertise. Your generosity doesn’t go unnoticed and is most appreciated!
- Robin Marks, Amber Court Assisted Living I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how much I enjoyed being a part of your team. It felt good coming to work knowing that the firm was helping families each and every day – whether it be with the services we perform or by supporting the Theresa Foundation. I am going to miss working here, but will continue to refer others to the firm and support everything you stand for. I also want to say thank you for all of the thoughtful things you have provided me and the staff with. Holiday parties are always a nice time to socialize, bagels on Wednesdays, the endless amount gift cards you give away, (and those are just to name a few). Please know that these things never go unappreciated. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to be part of Team Russo.
- Melanie MacDonough, Former Staff I can't begin to thank you for helping me and my mom. Your caring & devotion to us during a difficult time was more than any words can express. We can't thank you enough and we will never forget all you have done. My mother couldn't be in a better place and she is happy & we have peace of mind. It means the world to us!
- Angela R, Massapequa, NY Vincent,
Thanks again for inviting me to your seminar luncheon.
John’s Diaz-Chermack’s presentation was top notch and very informative.
I have to complement your office staff, what a team!
Friendly, courteous and professional. It would be my pleasure
to recommend your firm to family, friends and clients.
- John D., Valley Stream, NY I originally consulted Vincent Russo when my wife and I retired and we wanted to plan these remaining years for ourselves and our family. When the Peace of Mind program was originally offered, we enrolled because it seemed to us that we were seeking just that: peace of mind. The unpredictability of life demonstrated to us that having legal consultants who knew us and our family needs at our finger tips was a wise decision on our part. The annual review as well as the yearlong opportunity to ask questions as they arise provides important support in a timely fashion. The additional services such as on-line availability of documents and conferences certainly add to our comfort. In addition to the professionalism of their services the cordiality and congeniality of the firm's staff contributes to our satisfaction.
- Murray W., Old Bethpage, NY