Dear Mr. Russo, Thank you for your generosity in taking an ad in our Souvenir Journal for the Harvest Jazz Brunch. Your ad will appear in our Journal to be distributed the day of the Jazz Brunch, November 16, 2003. Your participation and support of the annual fund-raiser assists us in our efforts to provide affordable, quality housing options for the elderly.
- Sister Catherine O’Shea, O.P. - Chairperson, Journal Committee My dad was 89 at the time started to have some very serious health issues. He was very aware of the legal issues facing him as he got older and he wanted to take care of getting his affairs in order. About that time I saw an ad for a free Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. seminar, right here in Lido Beach. When I came to the seminar I meet an attorney who had a very nice manner and was able to answer all of the questions I presented. She was knowledgeable and genuinely seemed to care about her clients. I then made an appointment for my father and myself. She made us both feel very comfortable. A plan was put together that protected my father and it was also brought to my attention some steps that I should take to protect myself. Whenever I had a question, there was an answer, if I called, my call was always returned very promptly. My prior experience with a lawyer was not like that. For example, I would call and sometimes not get a call back or an answer for two weeks. If someone I know asked me where they should go for help with a legal matter, especially concerning Elder Law I would not hesitate to send them to Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C.
- Patricia Tullo - Long Beach, New York When my father had his second stroke, we were emotionally devastated. And then the cost of his much needed care all but wiped out the savings he and my mother worked so hard for. Thanks to the compassion and expertise of the attorneys at Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. my mother was able to save her home, and was able to take steps to make sure her future is secure. Without the law firm in our corner, I don’t know what we would have done, I don’t know how my mother would have been able to protect and stay in her home
- Peter Belmonte - Age 51 - Massapequa
My husband and I decided that it was time to seek the advice of an elder law attorney, someone who could tell us what our rights were and what we needed to do to protect ourselves. We met with our attorney at Vincent J. Russo and Associates and he pointed out the need for us to have the right plan in place to make sure that my husband and I could make decisions for each other in the future. He also made sure that we have the right Wills for our situation, Wills that allow us to take care of each other, even if our health declines. Our lawyer was also able to identify some legal issues in other areas and to make sure that we went to an attorney specializing it that area of law. Mostly, our attorney has given us as much peace of mind as possible.
- Barbara Jensen - Oyster Bay, NY I wanted to write you regarding Jeff and how much I appreciated his excellent manner in handling my mom’s closing. His astute attention to detail was impressive. In fact, the first time I met Jeff – I had such a great feeling of confidence about his mode of expression and I knew then, I was in capable hands. In fact I had to say to Jeff at the end of our first meeting “I like your style Jeff”, and I thought to myself, this attorney is a great reflection of this law firm and he will go far.
So please know that my association with Jeff was a very positive experience and anytime a real estate situation arises he will be the first one I will recommend or call for my legal needs. Thanks for being there Frank and may God bless Vincent J Russo and all those employed with this law firm. You all have taken a lot of stress and worry away from many in a legal dilemma.
- Lois C. - Farmingdale, NY This email was written to Case Manager, Michele Byrd is in response to getting a Medicaid Application approved: Wow! Hats off to you, Kim Christian and of course Russo & Associates!!! Can’t forget the good lord who blessed you all with the knowledge, and keeps you well to keep doing good work for sick people like my dad! Great work! You are the best…
- Debbie D., King of Prussia PA The following is a letter written to Judy Murdaugh-Jackson, Client Services, at Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. I came to Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. when my mother was ill, it was a very difficult time for my family. My mother wanted to transfer her home to me and I wanted to make sure that my mother was protected and taken care of. The law firm of Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. came very highly recommended to me, and I did not hesitate to meet with them or follow their advice. Everyone I have dealt with at the firm has been incredibly knowledgeable. The attorneys at Vincent J. Russo & Associates, P.C. really went out of their way to make sure that my mother and I were comfortable and understood the entire plan. If we had any questions, there was always an attorney available to answer them, and one thing I really like is that the attorneys always spoke with me as opposed to talking at me, it really made a difference and made me comfortable. My mom has since passed away, and the firm has been there by my side helping me to settle her affairs. Because of the efforts of the law firm, there was no need for a Probate proceeding and things were made as easy as they could be. The firm has now helped me with my own plan, so that I can make sure I am taken care of, and that my mother`s legacy is preserved for my children.
What I really like is that my attorney looks out for me, its not just her job, its more than that, she really goes above and beyond and meets my needs. She also took the time to find out what I might need and that is very important, most lawyers don`t do that. I know that I will be comfortable with the plan and that I don`t have to worry because my attorney looked ahead and has taken steps to make sure that I can avoid problems in the future. She thought of things that I would not have considered on my own. I know that the plan is perfect and that me and my children are taken care of. I know that because of the efforts of my attorney our future is secure.
- Frances Cimino, Wantagh, New York