The Care Consultant is responsible for meeting with the client/family to assist in making life care decisions, with the goal of increasing the quality of life and independence for each individual.
Care Consultant functions include:
- Early identification of individuals who have or may have special needs
- Assessment of an individual’s risk factors
- Home safety check and fall prevention
- Development of a plan for care
- Providing information on care options
- Facilitating referrals to appropriate support services as needed
- Counseling and education as needed
- Follow-up upon request
If you have questions or concerns about Care Consulting, please don’t hesitate to contact Russo Law Group, P.C.