The New York special needs planning Care Consultant is responsible for meeting with the client/family to assist in making life care decisions, with the goal of increasing the quality of life and independence for each individual in the state of New York.
Care Consultant functions include:
- Early identification of individuals who have or may have special needs
- Assessment of an individual’s risk factors
- Home safety check and fall prevention
- Development of a plan for care
- Providing information on care options
- Facilitating referrals to appropriate support services as needed
- Counseling and education as needed
- Follow-up upon request
Russo Law Group, P.C. helps you and your loved ones handle Estate Planning, Elder Law, Special Needs Planning, Medicaid Planning, Trust & Estate, Guardianship, Small Business Planning, and Real Estate Law. We welcome you to contact our Garden City, Lido Beach, or Islandia, New York law offices to learn more about how we can help address your special needs planning legal matters.