Russo Law Group, P.C. is continually looking for qualified, experienced individuals to join our Team. If you are interested in exploring employment possibilities at our Firm please fill out the contact form below and attach your resume along with salary requirements. Resumes are kept on file for 60 days. Thank You
1. Associate Attorney (Garden City or Islandia Office)
Elder Law/Estate Planning Law Firm seeking a candidate with minimum 4 years + experience in review and finalization of Estate Planning documents ie: Last Will and Testament, Advance Directives, Trust and more.
The right candidate will:
Enhances attorney effectiveness by developing case information, client contact, finalization of documents; maintain client files.
* Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
* Helps develop cases by maintaining client contact; scheduling execution of documents; preparing and forwarding drafts of advance directives; preparing and filing deeds; generating action plan reports.
* Answering incoming calls and routing appropriately
* Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
* Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Experience with Hot Docs and Time Matters a plus, Strong Microsoft Suite Experience preferred, Research Skills
2. Client Service Coordinator (Garden City Office)
Elder Law/Estate Planning Law Firm seeking a candidate to fill the Client Service Coordinator (CSC) position.
The CSC role encompasses those duties which directly support the Lead Planners and their teams to acquire new clients and retain existing ones.
* Gathers, organizes, and inputs client and prospect data into the Firm’s system.
* Manages data accuracy and integrity and keeps records current on prospect pipeline status for intake purposes.
* Prepares various deliverables which directly support client acquisition such as marketing letters, retainer agreements and compliance materials.
* Prepares and processes all documentation related to client implementation and on-going maintenance, transfer documents and other forms as required.
* Responds to daily alerts or notifications.
* Troubleshoots, escalates as appropriate, and determines the appropriate action required. Coordinates all internal “last contact” reports with the client service team to determine those clients requiring contact or additional attention.
* Coordinates client “touch points” which reinforce the on-going client retention process including anniversaries, Thank You notes, and/or gifts.
* Performs all calendaring functions with both internal teams as well as external prospects and Clients.
* Communicates directly with external parties to coordinate times and venues. Allocates firm resources (room, technology required) appropriately.
* Responds to task requests from Planning team members in a timely and accurate manner.
* Follows up to ensure completion.
* Manages all incoming phone calls; direct callers to most appropriate source for action; use judgment and professionalism to escalate as needed.
* Tracks, collates and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
Excellent Communication skills, Excellent technical and problem-solving skills, Knowledge of TimeMatters and SalesForce is a plus.
3. File Clerk (Garden City Office)
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting department documents and information.
* Run Frequent Errands: Bank, Court, Post Office and any additional Messenger service needed
* Determines priority, format, and other requirements by reviewing instructions or references.
* Completes documents by entering/typing data from source materials or recordings.
* Revises documents by entering/retyping edited data.
* Verifies documents by proofreading and rechecking requirements.
* Reproduces documents by operating a copy machine/scanner.
* Maintains historical records by filing documents.
* Secures information by completing database backups.
* Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Maintains work flow by sorting and delivering information.
* Provides information by answering questions and requests.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Entry Skills, Word Processing, Thoroughness, Supply Management, Organization, Typing, Attention to Detail, Decision Making, Informing Others, Internal Communications, Results Driven
This position requires a NYS drivers License and a vehicle for daily errands
4. Marketing Coordinator (Garden City Office)
Elder Law/Estate Planning Law Firm seeking a candidate to fill the Marketing Coordinator position.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Managing Partner to support the marketing and business development efforts of the firm. The Coordinator will assist with day-to-day tasks of the marketing department, as well as assigned projects and coordinating all activities and deadline associated with the project. The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing and editing skills, keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment handling numerous projects and deadlines.
* Maintain current practice marketing materials, including practice group descriptions, attorney biographies and practice areas.
* Coordinate and maintain professional photos of lawyers.
* Assist with website maintenance including news items, attorney biographies and practice descriptions.
* Conduct competitive intelligence and marketing research in preparation for client and prospect meeting, pitches/proposals, and other business development initiatives.
* Assemble brochures and pitch books.
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
* Handling catering needs, booking of meeting rooms, equipment.
* Maintain Firm LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google pages.
* Create and update contact lists using TimeMatters system.
* Coordinate firm event logistics, including formatting invitations, tracking RSVPs, preparing name badges, preparing marketing packets and assisting with follow up.
* Provide general assistance to the Managing Partner as needed.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
BA in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
5 years experience in marketing/communications in a professional services environment. Prior law firm experience preferred.
Strong writing, proofing and editing ability, and strong verbal communication skills.
Ability to handle a variety of projects and assignments in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and as part of a team.
Advanced Mircosoft Office skills.
Experience with, and understanding of, social media tools including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google.
Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, WordPress and In Design a plus.
Availability to work nights and weekends on occasion, as needed.
5. Trust and Estate Paralegal (Garden City Office)
Boutique Law Firm looking for Trust & Estate or Estate Planning Paralegal.
* Preparation of probate/administration proceeding papers
* Collection and valuation of assets
* Payment of debts and distribution of bequests
* Preparation and filing of federal and state estate and fiduciary tax returns
* Preparation of informal estate/trust accountings
3+ years’ estate administration experience(a must)
Bachelor’s Degree required
Experience administering large estates/trusts preferred
Knowledge of fiduciary accounting preferred