Important announcements and latest news from Russo Law Group.
We appreciate your confidence in the quality of our services. You should have received a confirmation email with the below information.
We invite you to visit our website and view your attorney’s profile.
Click here for the Estate Planning Questionnaire. We request that you fill out this Questionnaire and bring it to your appointment. This will help provide us with essential family and financial information.
In addition, please bring any relevant documents to our meeting. We have included a list for your reference, on the last page. If you are missing any information or documents, we suggest that you keep your appointment so that we can help you as soon as possible.
If you prefer to send your completed Client Questionnaire and documents prior to your appointment, please reply back to your confirmation email and include all relevant documents as attachments. You may also fax your paperwork to 516-683-9393.
- Click here for Directions to our Garden City Office
- Click here for Directions to our Lido Office
- Click here for Directions to our Islandia Office
- Click here for Directions to our Manhattan Office
At our planning meeting, we will address your concerns, review your existing legal documents and recommend a plan of action.
Our fee for this planning meeting is $600 (for an hour and a half). Any services beyond this meeting will be subject to a separate engagement agreement.
As a courtesy to our law firm, if you need to reschedule or cancel this appointment, please call us at 516-683-1717 at least 48 hours in advance.
Law Office Safety
In response to Covid-19, please know that our office is following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control and professional team health. Therefore, at the recommendation of CDC we have taken the following measures:
- All staff, clients and visitors are required to wear a mask while inside any of our office locations, regardless of vaccination status.
- All clients and visitors are subject to temperature screening prior to entering our office locations.
- All meetings must be limited to small groups. If you are anticipating more than two attendees, please contact us so that we can make further arrangements to accommodate you.
If you have any questions as to our location and services, please call us at (516) 683-1717. We look forward to meeting with you.