A Message to the Workers on the Frontline
“If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to others then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself” (Nikita Gill)
As a Frontline worker in the midst of this global pandemic, we at Russo Law Group recognize that you are putting the needs of your patients and residents above those of yourself and your family. While many of us pause and wait for the rainbows at the end of this storm, you have continued to work on the front lines in hospitals, clinics, and skilled nursing facilities to provide essential health and emergency care services.
We would like to do whatever we can to support you. Since we are estate planners, we are offering to provide you with a complimentary estate plan as our “thank you” to you.
Your estate plan would include:
- Health Care Proxy
- Living Will (if appropriate)
- Durable Power of Attorney; and
- Last Will and Testament with a Minor’s Trust.
We believe that these legal documents are essential to ensure that your personal needs and property management wishes are honored at all times.
If this would be helpful to you, then please do not hesitate to contact partner Deanna M. Eble at (516) 393-3176 or email her at [email protected].
We at Russo Law Group, P.C. are pleased to inform you that we are open. We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
CONTINUITY OF CLIENT SERVICES & MEETINGS
We have arranged for the following options to ensure continuity of our services and to make sure you get the help you need right away.
- We are available for in-person appointments at one of our convenient office locations. Our law firm has taken steps to keep our offices as safe as possible for our clients and staff.
- We will continue to be available for virtual meetings (via computer, laptop, or tablet or smartphone), or telephone conferences with one of our experienced attorneys.
If you would like to make an appointment with our office or have any questions, please contact us at 516.683.1717
LAW OFFICE SAFETY
As a valued member of our Russo Law Group Family, we appreciate the trust you place in us. Long Island has now entered Phase II allowing the reopening of professional offices effective June 10th.
Please know that our office is following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control and professional team health. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing clients and providing the exceptional legal services that you have come to expect and deserve.
Our highest priority is to keep all of our clients, visitors and staff as safe as possible. Therefore, at the recommendation of CDC we will be taking the following measures:
- If and when possible, we will continue to meet with clients via videoconference to minimize the number of people in the office. Remote notarization and witnessing have been extended to July 6, 2020.
- All staff, clients and visitors are required to wear a mask to enter any of our office locations.
- All clients and visitors are subject to temperature and health screenings prior to entering our office locations
- Clients and visitors may be asked to wait outside or in their vehicles to maintain social distancing.
- All meetings must be limited to small groups, and no more than three people should arrive for an appointment. If you are anticipating more than three attendees, please contact us so that we can make further arrangements to accommodate you.
- Staff are required to submit daily health screenings and are required to stay home and seek medical attention if they are feeling sick or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations have been placed around our office locations in high traffic areas including reception areas, conference rooms and bathrooms.
- All conference rooms are disinfected after every use and we are disinfecting all public surfaces multiple times a day.
- We are currently using “touchless greetings” and avoiding handshakes.
- We have removed all magazines from the waiting area.
We look forward to providing our services and rest assured we are and will always be available to you.