We at Russo Law Group, P.C. are pleased to inform you that we are open. We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
CONTINUITY OF CLIENT SERVICES & MEETINGS
We have arranged for the following options to ensure continuity of our services and to make sure you get the help you need right away.
- We are available for in-person appointments at one of our convenient office locations. Our law firm has taken steps to keep our offices as safe as possible for our clients and staff.
- We will continue to be available for virtual meetings (via computer, laptop, or tablet or smartphone), or telephone conferences with one of our experienced attorneys.
If you would like to make an appointment with our office or have any questions, please contact us at 516.683.1717
LAW OFFICE SAFETY
As a valued member of our Russo Law Group Family, we appreciate the trust you place in us.
Please know that our office is following all recommended guidance from public health authorities, including best practices for hygiene, infection control and professional team health. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing clients and providing the exceptional legal services that you have come to expect and deserve.
Our highest priority is to keep our clients, visitors and staff as safe as possible. Therefore, we will be taking the following measures:
- If and when possible, we will continue to meet with clients via videoconference. Remote notarization and witnessing have been extended on a monthly basis.
- All staff, clients and visitors are required to wear a mask to enter any of our office locations.
- All clients and visitors are subject to temperature and health screenings prior to entering our office locations
- If you are anticipating more than three attendees, please contact us so that we can make arrangements to accommodate you.
- Staff are required to submit daily health screenings and are required to stay home and seek medical attention if they are feeling sick or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations have been placed around our office locations in high traffic areas including reception areas, conference rooms and bathrooms.
- All conference rooms are disinfected after every use and we are disinfecting all public surfaces multiple times a day.
- We are currently using “touchless greetings” and avoiding handshakes.
We look forward to providing our services and rest assured we are and will always be available to you.