- This event has passed.
Vincent Russo on CFN Live: Tis the Season of Giving
November 30 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Watch Vincent J. Russo Legal Correspondent on Catholic Faith Network’s CFN Live!
Vincent will appear on CFN Live
November 30th at 9 AM & 7 PM to discuss
“Tis the Season of Giving”
For more information on these topics and more, you can download for free our Planning Guides from our law firm website at vjrussolaw.com
Vincent can be found on past CFN Live episodes by clicking here.
- NYS Medicaid Home Care Program Changes
- Estate Planning Basics Part 1: Why do I need an Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning Basics Part 2: What is Included in an Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning Basics Part 3: When and Why do I need to update my Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 1: How do I provide for and protect my child?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 2: What Government Benefits are Available?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 3: What Steps Do I Need to Take for my Adult Child with Special Needs?
- Long Term Care Planning Part 1: “How Do I Pay for Long Term Care?”
- Long Term Care Planning Part 2: “How Can Medicaid Home Care Help Me?”
- Long Term Care Planning Part 3: “How to Qualify for Medicaid”
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Important Legal Updates
We hope you tune in to CFN Live. It is a dynamic show with current news and fascinating contributors who have inspiring stories to tell. The new show CFN Live airs Monday through Friday at 9 am & 7:00 pm. You will be able to watch the show anytime, at your convenience, on the CFN YouTube Channel.
You can learn more about the Catholic Faith Network and CFN Live by visiting https://www.catholicfaithnetwork.org/cfn-live.
Russo Law Group’s Managing Partner, Vincent J. Russo, is a featured contributor on the Catholic Faith Network’s new show CFN Live. Vincent is the show’s Legal Correspondent. In his segment, entitled “In the Legal Know,” Vincent will keep you abreast of the latest legal developments including elder law, special needs and estate planning — all to help you make informed planning decisions to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets.