- This event has passed.
Webinar: Why Estate Planning Is So Important
September 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Topic: “Why Estate Planning Is So Important”
Date/Time: Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 1:00 p.m.
Presenter: Marie Elena Puma, Esq., Partner
- Partner at Russo Law Group, P.C.
- Practice Areas Include:
- Trust and Estate Administration, Elder Law, Special Needs and Estate Planning, Guardianships, and Real Estate
- Recognized by Super Lawyers since 2016
- Launched Russo Law Group’s Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregivers Support Group in July 2017, affiliated with the Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center
- Member of: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and New York NAELA; New York State, Nassau and Suffolk County Bar Associations; the Academy of Special Needs Planners; and has served on the Board of NAELA and NY NAELA, and the Executive Committee of the Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association
- Former Co-Chair of the Legal Education Committee, former Chair of the Trusts and Estates Administration Committee, former Chair of the Estate Tax Planning Committee, and former Co-Chair of the Trusts and Estates Administration Committee for the New York State Bar Association’s Elder Law Section
Registration is required. Join via Zoom.
Do you have any questions?
Submit any further questions to Ashley in our office at [email protected].