- This event has passed.
Webinar: How do I know if I need a Revocable or Irrevocable Trust?
April 21, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Topic: “How do I know if I need a Revocable or Irrevocable Trust?”
Date/Time: Thursday, April 21st, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
Kim N. Christian, Esq. welcomes you to her upcoming webinar on “How do I know if I need a Revocable or Irrevocable Trust?”
You have heard many people refer to trust as a great planning tool for your estate. It provides opportunities for so many different things, such as long-term care planning, tax planning, and probate avoidance. While you consider meeting with an attorney to discuss your options, you may want to have a basic understanding of several of the most common types of trusts. Please join Kim N. Christian, Esq. as she discusses:
- Do I Need a Trust?
- Trusts…Revocable or Irrevocable?
- Who Should be My Trustee?
- Do Trusts Protect My Assets?
- How Will It Affect My Taxes?
- Partner with Russo Law Group, P.C.
- Lead Planning Attorney in the Lido office
- Practice Areas: Elder Law, Estate and Trust Planning, Real Estate, & Special Needs Planning
- Bar Memberships: New York State Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, & Bar of the Supreme Court of the U.S.
- Recognized by Super Lawyer Rising Star (2014)
- Board Memberships: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) & the Academy of Special Needs Planners (ASNP)
Registration is required. Join via Zoom.
Do you have any questions?
Submit any further questions to Ashley in our office at [email protected].
- April 21, 2022
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Facebook Live, Webinar
- Event Tags:
- Estate Plan, Estate Planning, garden city, Irrevocable Trust, Kim Christian, Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Long Island, Long-Term Care, New York, Power of Attorney, Revocable Trust, Social Security, Special needs, Tax, tax planning, Trustee, Trusts
September 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
October 16 - October 20
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm