- This event has passed.
Webinar: Thinking of Selling Your Home? Details Matter
May 19 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Russo Law Group Invites You to Attend a Presentation on
“Thinking of Selling Your Home? Details Matter”
Russo Law Group, P.C. is dedicated to providing peace of mind to you and your family in these uncertain and stressful times.
Kim N. Christian, Esq. & Tommaso Marasco, Esq. welcome you to their upcoming webinar on Thinking of Selling Your Home? Details Matter
Some of the most common real estate sales in New York are residential homes, condominiums, and cooperative apartments. There are so many details to consider when selling your home. It may be your largest financial investment and it may represent an even larger emotional investment you have made in your family. Please join Kim N. Christian, Esq. and Tommaso Marasco, Esq. as they discuss the process of selling your home.
- What should you do before putting up the For Sale sign?
- How can you avoid your home sale from falling apart?
- What is the role of the attorney in a real estate transaction?
Thursday, May 19th 2022
1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. (ET)
Registration is required. Join via Zoom.
Do you have any questions?
Submit any further questions to Ashley in our office at [email protected]
- Partner with Russo Law Group, P.C.
- Lead Planning Attorney in the Lido office
- Practice Areas: Elder Law, Estate and Trust Planning, Real Estate, & Special Needs Planning
- Bar Memberships: New York State Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, & Bar of the Supreme Court of the U.S.
- Recognized by Super Lawyer Rising Star (2014)
- Board Memberships: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) & the Academy of Special Needs Planners (ASNP)
Associate at Russo Law Group, P.C.
Practice Areas Include:
Estate Planning and Real Estate
New York State Bar, Nassau County Bar, New York City Bar Association & American Bar Association
Committee Member of United Cerebral Palsy Association of Greater Suffolk