Welcome to the official website of the inspirational Telly Award winning show, Family Comes First.
Our continued mission is to highlight challenges that families face in their daily lives and provide them, and you, with hope by suggesting resources to help get through these difficult obstacles.
Each season showcases inspirational and informative shows featuring real families, facing real issues with grace, hope and determination.
Come, join in visiting with each family to learn about their incredible personal story & shared resources. Interact with them and share your experience as well! Make our online home your destination for encouragement and hope.
Help spread the word about the heart-warming families and exceptional resources Family Comes First has to offer via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram. Everyone should be able to share in the insight provided by Family Comes First.
Family Comes First host, Vincent J. Russo, also appears on the show CFN Live. CFN Live is a dynamic new program that will be bringing you uplifting, inspiring stories as well as discussing the latest issues facing the church.
The show includes thought provoking content from an array of regular contributors while featuring interesting guests from myriad backgrounds.
Watch Vincent J. Russo, Legal Correspondent on Catholic Faith Network’s CFN Live!
In his role as Legal Correspondent, Vincent will keep you abreast of the latest legal developments including elder law, special needs and estate planning – all to help you make informed planning decisions to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your assets.
- Temporary Protected Status
- NYS Medicaid Home Care Program Changes
- Estate Planning Basics Part 1: Why do I need an Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning Basics Part 2: What is Included in an Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning Basics Part 3: When and Why do I need to update my Estate Plan?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 1: How do I provide for and protect my child?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 2: What Government Benefits are Available?
- Estate Planning for Children with Special Needs Part 3: What Steps Do I Need to Take for an Adult Child with Special Needs?