As a Veteran, or the surviving spouse of a Veteran, you may be able to get a monthly stipend to help you with your care at home (referred to as “Aid and Attendance”). This benefit is also available to you if you reside in an Assisted Living facility. You must meet certain financial criteria to be eligible.
To learn more about our services, click here.
- My spouse was just admitted to a nursing home. How can I pay for their care?
- My child has special needs. What government benefits are available?
- When I pass away, how do I leave assets in a protective way for my children and grandchildren?
- How do I keep my plan current?
- How will financial and health care decisions be made and by whom, if I am not able to make them?
- My parent needs care at home. How can we access Medicaid to pay the bills?
- How do I minimize federal and New York State estate taxes?
- What do I need to know when I sell my house?
- My loved one lacks capacity to make decisions. Do I need a Guardianship?
- I had to stop working because I became disabled. Do I qualify for Social Security Disability?
- I am in need of assistance at home. As a Veteran, is there any benefit I can receive to help pay for my care?