Just about everyone would prefer to remain in their home if they needed care. The Medicaid home care program can provide necessary care services while your parent stays at home. In order to access Medicaid, your parent must be financially Medicaid eligible and file a Medicaid home care application. Since there is no Medicaid transfer penalty period for Medicaid home care, many seniors with proper planning can access the program while protecting their income for their living expenses thru the use of a Pooled Trust.
To learn more about our services, click here.
- My spouse was just admitted to a nursing home. How can I pay for their care?
- My child has special needs. What government benefits are available?
- When I pass away, how do I leave assets in a protective way for my children and grandchildren?
- How do I keep my plan current?
- How will financial and health care decisions be made and by whom, if I am not able to make them?
- My parent needs care at home. How can we access Medicaid to pay the bills?
- How do I minimize federal and New York State estate taxes?
- What do I need to know when I sell my house?
- My loved one lacks capacity to make decisions. Do I need a Guardianship?
- I had to stop working because I became disabled. Do I qualify for Social Security Disability?
- I am in need of assistance at home. As a Veteran, is there any benefit I can receive to help pay for my care?