Daily Check-in with Vincent
Please join Vincent every day at 9:30 a.m. EST on Facebook for his one minute “Daily Check-in with Vincent.”
During this “check-in” he will provide relevant information to help keep people up-to-date as it pertains to our areas of expertise: elder law, estate planning, and special needs planning during this pandemic.
He will also provide you with his tip of the day.
As we continue our dedication of providing peace of mind to you and your family in these uncertain and stressful times, Vincent will also be hosting a Facebook Live every Thursday at 1 p.m. EST to answer any questions you may have as COVID-19 continues to affect our lives and the lives of our loved ones.
During this session, he will keep you informed about what you need to know including topics such as:
- healthcare proxies
- living wills
- living trusts
- power of attorney
- letters testamentary and more.
We at Russo Law Group, P.C. are closely monitoring the outbreak developments and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). With that in mind, we want to update you on the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
At Russo Law Group we take the health and safety of our clients and staff very seriously. Our employees are taking proper precautions as determined by the CDC regarding stopping the spread of the Coronavirus. We have implemented office policies and procedures as follows:
- Employees are required to stay home if they are feeling sick or showing symptoms.
- We are encouraging all employees to wash their hands and/or use sanitizer frequently.
- All common work areas are disinfected on a regular basis.
- We are cleaning all public surfaces multiple times a day.
- All meeting rooms have tissues and hand sanitizer.
- We are currently using “touchless greetings” and avoiding handshakes for now.
- We have removed all magazines from the waiting room.
- The first option is to come into our office for a meeting. As stated above, our law firm has taken steps to keep our offices as safe as possible for our clients and staff.
- Another option would be to arrange a virtual meeting (via computer, laptop or tablet or smartphone), or a telephone conference with one of our experienced attorneys.
- A third option would be for one of our attorneys to come to your home. We typically charge for travel time, but we are waiving this charge as a courtesy to our clients.
If you would like to make an appointment with our office, or have any questions, please contact us at 516.683.1717
We will continue to monitor the Center for Disease Control for developments regarding the Coronavirus.