At Russo Law Group, our case managers are dedicated to providing outstanding service and support…
Healthcare, Social Media, and Digital Communication
Social Media Association Presents
“Healthcare, Social Media, and Digital Communication”
When: Thursday, March 7, 2019 from 8:30 am to 10:00 am
Where: Northwell Health Ralph A. Nappi Campus, Conference Center, Second Floor. 2000 Marcus Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11042
Pricing: SMA Members $20, PRPLI/LIVP $25, Non-Members $30, Students $15
Social media and other digital technology provide excellent ways to communicate. Healthcare has the challenge of regulation to protect patient information. How do healthcare communications professionals balance the potential with the limits? Do they have to look at social media and digital communication differently, and can they be creative and create communities anyway? Can these tools improve the health of our communities? What does the future hold?
Join this event to learn from communications experts in the healthcare space.
- Gina Czark, VP, Content Management Northwell
- Christina Stolfo, Director, Audience Development, Northwell
- Camela Morrissey, Principal, AMERGE, LLC
- Melody Butler, Good Samaritan Hospital and Infection Control Practitioner and Founding Executive Director of Nurses Who Vaccinate
- Beth Granger, CEO Beth Granger Consulting
This Post Has 0 Comments