Special Needs Planning
Deanna M, Eble joined Hilary Topper on her talk show, Hilary Topper on Air. During this podcast, Deanna discusses some of the hurdles of raising a child with special needs. Many parents are inundated with information from all different sources encouraging a guardianship for their child. Guardianship is not the only option when it comes to your child reaches age 18. She addresses common special needs planning questions and provides answers to:
- What happens when your child turns 18?
- Are there government benefits that exist?
- Available socialization services?
- Employment opportunities are available?
- What living arrangements exist?
- How do you plan in advance?
Deanna is a wealth of information and was able to direct listeners on how to best inform themselves. If you missed this podcast on special needs planning, it can be replayed here.