Diana Lattanzio brings 19 years of experience to Russo Law Group, P.C., where she focuses on elder law, Medicaid planning, estate planning, and real estate.
A compassionate person by nature, Diana’s interest in elder law was inspired by her close relationship with her maternal grandparents. She appreciated the sacrifices they had made coming to America for a better life, together with their wisdom and the life-lessons they imparted to the rest of the family. When Diana’s grandfather required home care, Diana’s mother provided it. Diana saw firsthand the challenges faced by caregivers and elders alike, and vowed to dedicate her career to helping families during times of crisis. Diana is committed to minimizing the stress her clients are going through while providing sound legal advice to protect their assets against the high cost of long-term care.
Diana earned her B.S., Magna Cum Laude, from St. John’s University, and her J.D. from the Hofstra University School of Law. She is licensed to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey and is also admitted to the United States Supreme Court.
Outside of the office, Diana devotes her “free” time to raising her three children. She is also the founder and President of a not-for-profit animal rescue organization.
Diana Lattanzio’s Experience
- New York and New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D. May, 2000
- St. John’s University, B.S. Magna Cum Laude May, 1997
Blog Posts by Diana Lattanzio
- What happens if you do not have a Health Care Proxy in New York?
- How many agents can you have on a Durable Power of Attorney in NY?
- UTMA (Unified Gift to Minors Act) Custodian Accounts – Protect Your Children From Their Money
- How Can I Keep My Loved One At-Home? A Look at Pooled Income Trusts
- Do I need a POLST or MOLST?
- Post-Divorce Checklist