Frank is a Partner with Russo Law Group, P.C. of Garden City, Islandia, Lido Beach and Manhattan, New York. He earned his law degree at Hofstra University School of Law and was admitted to practice in 1994. Frank focuses on the areas of Elder Law, Estate and Trust Planning, Veterans Benefits, Trust and Estate Administration, and Real Estate.
Frank has been designated a Certified Elder Law Attorney (CELA) by the National Elder Law Foundation and is an accredited attorney with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
Frank is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations. He is also a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) and is on the Board of the New York Chapter of NAELA. Frank is a member of the invitation only, NAELA Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP). He is a member of the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations’ Elder Law Committees (Past Co-Chair), and the Suffolk County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Committee. In addition, he is on the Board of Directors for the Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center (Long Island) and the Committee Chair of their Legal Advisory Committee. Frank is also on the Board of the Arthritis Foundation Long Island Chapter.
Frank is a sought-after writer and speaker. He has published articles in The Suffolk Lawyer, 50+ Lifestyles Newspaper, and Eldercare, Ltd. He has appeared in Newsday’s Act II as “Ask the Expert” and in “Gray Matters.” In addition, he has appeared as a frequent guest speaker on WALK AM Radio’s “Memories in Melodies.” Frank has presented numerous seminars on Elder Law and Estate Planning throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties to both consumers and professionals.
Frank’s practice has been devoted to Elder Law and closely related areas from the beginning. “When I graduated from law school, my first job as an attorney was with an Elder Law firm,” says Frank. “I quickly realized that this was the area of law that I was meant to practice in. It gives me the opportunity to work closely with people, protect their assets from the high cost of long-term care, and preserve their dignity in the face of the challenges that come with growing older.”
Frank was born and raised on Long Island, where he still lives with his wife and four children. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, and he enjoys reading and sports, especially playing golf and soccer.
- Member-New York State Bar
BBA, Adelphi University 1987
Juris Doctor, Hofstra University School of Law, 1992
Accomplishments & Recognitions:
- Super Lawyer (2014 – present)
- Avvo 10.0 Rating
- Martindale Hubble AV Preeminent Rating
Association & Board Memberships:
- Member- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Member – Council of Advanced Practitioners (CAP)
- Certified Elder Law Attorney – National Elder Law Foundation
- Board Member – Arthritis Foundation Long Island Chapter
- Board Member – Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Center (ADRC)
- Chair Member of the Legal Advisory Committee – ADRC
- Board Member- NAELA New York chapter
- Member- Senior Umbrella Network (SUN) Suffolk
- Member- Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Member-Elder Law Section New York State Bar
- Member/Past Co-Chair- Elder Law Committee of the Suffolk County Bar
- Member- Surrogates Court Committee of the Suffolk County Bar
- Member- ElderCounsel