Joshua is an Associate with the firm of Russo Law Group, P.C. of Garden City, Islandia, Lido Beach and Manhattan, New York. He focuses on the areas of Estate and Trust Administration, Probate and Real Estate. Joshua is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Joshua earned his law degree at Hofstra University School of Law where he was presented with the Citation of Excellence in Estate Planning for holding the highest GPA in Trust and Estate Administration and Estate Planning courses in his graduating class. While attending law school, Joshua was the Senior Articles Editor of Hofstra’s Journal of International Business and Law and his student note, “The Palestinian Bid for Statehood: Its Repercussions for Business and Law”, was published in Volume 12.1 of same.
Joshua first became interested in Estate and Trust Administration by watching his father practice law. “When a loved one passes away, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Seeing how my father was able to give his clients peace of mind at such a difficult time inspired me to continue in his footsteps and practice Estate Administration.”
Joshua was born and raised on Long Island, where he continues to reside. When he is not practicing law, he enjoys volunteering for various Parkinson’s disease efforts, cooking and rooting for his favorite sports teams.
- Member – New York State Bar
BA, Binghamton University, 2010
JD, Hofstra University School of Law, 2013
Association & Board Memberships:
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – New York State Bar Association
- Member – Nassau County Bar Association
- Reverse Mortgage: It May Not Be All It’s Cracked Up To Be
- A Crucial Conversation & Decision: Tips for Talking with Aging Parents
- Tenancies – A Brief Explanation on the Three Types & Effects on Estate Planning
- The Importance of Elder Planning: Luke Perry
- What if I Have a Contract to Reduce My Property Taxes, But I Want to Sell My Home?
- Spam, Scams and Phishing