Lauren is an Associate with the firm of Russo Law Group, P.C. of Garden City, Lido Beach, Islandia, Bay Shore and Manhattan, New York. Her areas of practice include Elder Law, Estate Planning and Medicaid Planning. Lauren is admitted to the New York State Bar and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
Lauren earned her law degree from St. John’s University School of Law, where she was presented with the Dean’s Awards for Excellence in Estate Administration Litigation.
Lauren, unfortunately, lost a number of loved ones during her childhood. The loss of both of her grandmothers, in particular was her inspiration for choosing to focus her practice in the areas of elder law and estate planning. “My Nana was always concerned with the plight of others, and my grandmother believed strongly in being prepared for everything. Having witnessed firsthand the relief that proper planning can bring to those in crisis, and the stress it can cause families when someone fails to plan, I am honored to help others plan for their futures and eventual demise.”
Lauren was born and raised on Long Island, where she continues to reside. In her free time, Lauren enjoys scrapbooking, genealogy research and exploring local museums and parks.
- Member-New York State Bar
Juris Doctor, St. John’s University School of Law, 2015
BS, Hofstra University, 2011
- Member – New York State Bar Association
- Applying for Community Medicaid – Part 2: What Your Attorney Can Do
- Applying for Community Medicaid – Part 1: What You’ll Need to Do
- Trusting Trusts: Why You Should Not Transfer Your Assets Outright To Your Children If You Can Avoid It
- No, Your Living Will is NOT a DNR
- Let’s Get Personal: Questions You Should Expect Your Estate Planning Attorney to Ask
- “Why on earth is my will so long?! All I wanted was a simple Will!”