While aging is inevitable, so too are its effects. It is also undeniable that how…
Happy New Year from Russo Law Group!
If you haven’t decided on your 2023 New Year’s resolutions yet, Russo Law Group, P.C. has a few suggestions:
- This year, I am going to update my Last Will and Testament to provide more security for my family.
- This year, I plan to create my family tree to learn more about my history and legacy.
- This year, I’ll start a conversation with my family about my estate plan so they understand what I want to happen to my assets and what to do in emergencies.
- This year, I am going to create a list of assets to determine the size of my estate and who can legally access my property and accounts.
- This year, I will create a trust to avoid probate, so my family isn’t burdened by court procedures and fees to settle my estate.
- This year, I’ll transfer assets to fund my trust and preserve them for my family should I require long-term care or Medicaid benefits.
- This year, I plan to close my bank safe deposit box and find ways to protect assets that allow named individuals to access them easily.
- This year, I’ll have peace of mind knowing that my estate plan is complete.
These resolutions offer an opportunity to improve your life and secure the future. Reach out to Russo Law Group. P.C. for help with New York estate planning and elder law needs, including long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, special needs planning, and guardianship.
This Post Has 0 Comments