A living will is used to specify the treatment you wish to receive when it…
Do you have the keys to a successful estate plan?
Many people believe they are prepared for the future yet when faced with important Estate Planning questions, they do not have the answers.
Do you have the answers to: How do I leave my assets in a protective way? How can I afford my retirement/How do I pay for Long Term Care? and How can my Estate Plan be tailored to fit my family situation?
Questions such as these are important to consider when planning for the future. You have worked hard for your assets, you should have control over how they are distributed once you are gone.
To find out the answers to important Estate Planning questions including the ones mentioned above, join our attorneys for breakfast at any of our upcoming diner breakfast seminars:
* January 8th 8:30-10:00am at the Peter Pan Diner in Bayshore (999 W Sunrise Highway Bayshore, NY 11706)
* January 13th 8:30-10:00am at the Glen Cove Diner (187 Glen Street Glen Cove, NY 11542)
* January 14th 8:30-10:00am at the Landmark Diner in Roslyn (1027 Northern Blvd. Roslyn, NY 11576)
* January 20th 8:30-10:00am at the Dix Hills Diner in Huntington (1800 East Jericho Turnpike Huntington, NY 11743)
* January 21st 8:30-10:00am at the New Hyde Park Diner (160 Hillside Ave. New Hyde Park, NY 11040)
* January 29th 8:30-10:00am at the Holbrook Diner (980 Main Street Holbrook, NY 11741)
Seating is Limited. Registration Required.
This Post Has 0 Comments