Did you know that 50% of marriages in this country end in divorce? Subsequent marriage…
Why we recommend the Peace of Mind Program to all our clients:
The Peace of Mind Program [POM] is an ongoing maintenance program that provides a cost-effective way to ensure your plan is up to date and meets your goals. As time passes, your personal situations change as well as your finances and health. As a POM member, your attorney periodically reviews your plan with you to make the needed changes based on your new circumstances. Our POM program gives members the security of knowing that their attorney will be accessible whenever questions, concerns or opportunities arise.
Who is Eligible for POM?
Existing clients of the law firm, who have executed planning documents, are eligible for the Peace of Mind program.
How does Membership work?
There is a fixed yearly fee for the program. Peace of Mind members can call and ask questions regarding your estate planning without being charged on an hourly basis. The Peace of Mind Maintenance Program encourages you to keep in touch with us throughout the year to make sure that your estate plan is well maintained.
How Can I Become a Member?
Call the office and ask your attorney to send you the one-page membership form. There is a one year fixed fee associated with membership.
What are the benefits?
There are countless benefits to the POM program. No need to wake at 2am wondering what was written in your Will or who was named in your Durable Power of Attorney. The following benefits are highlighted:
- Sharefile allows us to upload your estate planning documents to a secured site to allow you to access these documents at any time of the day
- Updating Your Estate Plan with revised or new legal documents such as wills(s) and/or trust(s) with its fee being discounted by ten (10%) percent.
- Complimentary Meeting with a Care Consultant. They will schedule a time to come to your home to asses care needs and assist in making life care decisions.
- Annual Luncheon exclusively for POM clients and your family and friends
- Private Movie Showing of a first run movie for you and your family.
See the full list of benefits here.
- Friday, August 17, 2018, Milleridge Inn from 12pm-2pm
- Thursday, August 23, 2018, Irish Coffee Pub of Islip from 12pm-2pm
We encourage you to bring family members or a friend!!
Please RSVP by registering online at www.vjrussolaw.com or by phone.