After multiple disappointing postponements due to the pandemic, on Wednesday, April 26, 2022, the Camp…
For over 30 years, we have received our share of calls from people who simply do not know where to begin. Often a child will be calling on behalf of their elderly parent, and besides wanting to implement legal planning documents, they are concerned about their parent’s safety at home and about their parent’s well-being (physically and mentally).
For this reason, we have asked Nancy Amer-Lake, LCSW-R and Ellen Tolle, RN, MPS to join Team Russo as Care Consultants.
Our Care Consultants are responsible for meeting with you to assist in making life-care decisions, with the goal of increasing quality of life and independence for each individual.
Our Care Consultant’s functions include:
- Early identification of individuals who have or may have special needs
- Assessment of an individual’s risk factors
- Home safety check and fall prevention
- Development of a plan for care and providing information on care options
- Facilitating referrals to appropriate support services as needed
- Counseling and education as needed and follow-up meetings upon request
For more information or to schedule an appointment with our Care Consultants, contact us today!